Registration for the 2014 Washington DC/Baltimore Public Service Career Fair is OPEN! Please note that the Fair occurs this year on Friday, January 24, 2014 and will be held at the George Mason University School of Law. Registration for interviews and resume collects will close on Friday, December 13th.
- Students may log into the following website to register and review participating employers: https://law-dcpscf-csm.symplicity.com/students
- Once at the site, click on the “Register” button on the right side of the page. You will be directed to a page where you provide your registration information.
- After completing the registration information, BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL for an email verification. Click on the link provided in the email to verify your email address.
- Once your email address is verified, your registration must be approved by your career services office. You will receive a welcome email with your username and password once your registration is approved.
- If you intend to bid on interviewing or resume collection employers, please be sure to register for the Fair by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, December 13th. If your registration is complete, you will be able to bid for interviews.
To review participating employers, after logging in, please click on the “OCI” tab on the top of the page. Under “Session” there is a drop-down menu. By selecting either Interviews, Resume Collection, or Table Talk, you can review the employers participating in those sessions. Please note that employers are continuing to register, so you will need to check back regularly. The majority of employer registrations typically occur in the first two weeks of December.
You may begin bidding on interviewing or resume collection employers on Monday, December 16th. Bidding will remain open until Monday, December 30th. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR REGISTRATION MUST BE APPROVED BEFORE YOU MAY UPLOAD DOCUMENTS AND BID. Thus, please be sure to register as soon as possible to give yourself as much time as possible to bid and upload documents.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact Laura Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org.