Volunteer at the 2015 ASIL Annual Meeting!
April 8-11, 2015, Washington, DC
Work with the American Society of International Law at its 2015 Annual Meeting and take advantage of free access to more than 50 different substantive sessions on a wide variety of international law topics, as well as networking events and receptions. Find out more about the Annual Meeting sessions online at www.asil.org/AM.
Any current law student or new professional within three years of graduation.
Volunteers must be willing to:
- Commit to at least two days and a total of 10 hours’ work between April 8-11, 2015
- Arrive early and stay late on volunteer days
- Follow ASIL staff instructions
- Provide customer service to Annual Meeting Attendees
- Stand for long periods of time, sometimes for more than an hour
- Possess and be willing to use their own smart phone or tablet
- Free registration to the entire Annual Meeting (except for separately ticketed events such as lunches and dinners)
- Insider access to one of the largest international law conferences in North America
- Exposure to high profile events, speakers, and sessions
- Opportunity to connect with peers with similar interests
- Complimentary one-year ASIL membership
|To apply, complete the “2015 ASIL Annual Meeting Volunteer Information form” online at www.asil.org/am-volunteers.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to enhance your international law experience!